As a business owner, rent may be one of your highest costs. When you find the ideal premises, it can be tempting to snap them up before someone else does. However, doing so before thoroughly reading the contract could leave you paying far more than you hoped in the...
- How much will a breach of contract lawsuit cost your business?
- What can you do if a company uses a near-copy of your trademark?
- How an unbalanced contract could actually hurt your company
- 3 kinds of restrictive covenants for your employment contracts
- Signs that “specific performance” won’t be the best resolution to a breach of contract case