Contracts sound complex. The might look complex too. You always see comically high stacks of papers, brimming with legalese and stuffed in thin manila folders in the movies. They may intimidate you if a contract of yours has a lot riding on it. But contracts, at...
Month: May 2020
- How much will a breach of contract lawsuit cost your business?
- What can you do if a company uses a near-copy of your trademark?
- How an unbalanced contract could actually hurt your company
- 3 kinds of restrictive covenants for your employment contracts
- Signs that “specific performance” won’t be the best resolution to a breach of contract case