Contract disputes can easily happen in the business world. If you do not resolve the issues promptly, they can lead to litigation. It can cost both parties a considerable amount of time, money and stress. What is more, even though one party may “win” the dispute, the...
Month: January 2020
- How much will a breach of contract lawsuit cost your business?
- What can you do if a company uses a near-copy of your trademark?
- How an unbalanced contract could actually hurt your company
- 3 kinds of restrictive covenants for your employment contracts
- Signs that “specific performance” won’t be the best resolution to a breach of contract case